Monday, May 30, 2016

A Splash, from the past

For the past few days, I've been reorganizing some of my hard drives and came across some of the work we've produced from years ago. Sets that we once offered on our site, but since removed. Our reason to no longer offer them was due in part by our continued production. With every new update, we were offering more photos for the same low price, making those sets a much better value than the ones before. Eventually the older sets no longer sold, so we took them down. It's been a few years since then and many were forgotten. I may someday consider reintroducing them, but for now, I've decided to revisit and share some highlights of the sets from our past. Some of the images I chose to share have never been seen before, so without further ado, here is a small handful of our older work;






No comments:

Post a Comment