Sunday, May 22, 2016

Welcome to "A Splash of Glamour"

Hello.

    My name is Edwin, and this is my blog, for "www.asplashofglamour.com"
Welcome to my blog. Here is where I talk about the work we do and keep you up to date on various things, and sometimes just general yakking.

To start, I'll tell you a little about myself. I have been interested in wetlook from an early age and later, I developed an interest in photography. It wasn't until I met my wife, who inspired me to combine the two. My first stab at production was in 2005, when we were invited by Kev and Graham, to be guest photographers for Styx Wet World. At the time, Styx was growing and was bringing in new talent to supplement their fine work, and we were happy to be a part of it. But it wouldn't last long. Kev became very ill, and it was decided to let Styx wind down. Sadly Kev, passed away Sept. 2010 and Styx would never be the same. As for us, we decided to continue, branching out on our own, and creating "A Splash of Glamour". Later, we added a video production we call "Always Wet & Sexy"

It's been a long road since we began, having been producing photo sets since 2008, with over 600 published sets. In that time we have had the great opportunity and pleasure to travel to exotic lands and work with the finest models, to bring to you the highest quality wetlook possible.





Sincerely EdR




No comments:

Post a Comment